It will not surprise you that our projects are partly financed by donations.

About 80% of our project financing is provided by the RVO (Dutch government) and private impact investors. We depend on donors for the remaining 20%.

Donations can be one-time or monthly in the form of a recurring donation. In many cases, your donation can be credited against your income tax.

In the Netherlands this is certainly possible, outside the Netherlands we ask you to contact your tax authorities.

[paytium name=”Subscription store” description=”Some subscription”][paytium_subscription interval=”1 months” times=”” /][paytium_field type=”open” label=”Monthly donation” default=”25″ /][paytium_field type=”name” label=”Your name” required=”true” /][paytium_field type=”email” label=”Your email” required=”true” /][paytium_button label=”Subscribe” /][/paytium]

[paytium name=”Form name” description=”Donations”][paytium_field type=”open” label=”One-time donation” default=”25″ /][paytium_button label=”Donate” /][/paytium]

For our donors from the Netherlands

ANBI Overeenkomst
Vul uw deel aub in en mail (of post) het naar ons. Wij sturen u dan de volledige overeenkomst getekend retour.

Washing Hands